Hello cute family o' mine! I love the whole blogging idea! I've recently been introduced into the world of blogging when Shakirra sent me a link to her blog page. Ever since, I've been hooked on the idea. But alas, no computer. Thanks to my dear, sweet roommate Ellie, I have acquired a computer and the idea has become a reality. So, as George Straight would say, "Let's do it!"
What a cute blog! I also am totally up for the idea- working on it at the present moment. I just need to get all of our pitures onto my computer. Spencer's computer is much easier to work with but is with him all day at school! Oh boy!! Keep posting the cute pictures Lindsay and keep us updated on what's going on! :)
4 comments:
This is GP Al
Great idea
trying my handle waldoabj
Hello cute family o' mine! I love the whole blogging idea! I've recently been introduced into the world of blogging when Shakirra sent me a link to her blog page. Ever since, I've been hooked on the idea. But alas, no computer. Thanks to my dear, sweet roommate Ellie, I have acquired a computer and the idea has become a reality. So, as George Straight would say, "Let's do it!"
What a cute blog! I also am totally up for the idea- working on it at the present moment. I just need to get all of our pitures onto my computer. Spencer's computer is much easier to work with but is with him all day at school! Oh boy!! Keep posting the cute pictures Lindsay and keep us updated on what's going on! :)
Post a Comment