Haha! AWESOME!!! Was Tyler totally freaking out when you closed the lid on him in the top picture?!? He is just such a CUTIE!!! I just want to squeeze him! 8 months was one of my favorite stages with Madi! I bet he's just SO much FUN!!! We're SO sad about missing the big graduation party this weekend. It was fun seeing everyone on skype though! Miss you guys!
4 comments:
Haha! AWESOME!!! Was Tyler totally freaking out when you closed the lid on him in the top picture?!? He is just such a CUTIE!!! I just want to squeeze him! 8 months was one of my favorite stages with Madi! I bet he's just SO much FUN!!! We're SO sad about missing the big graduation party this weekend. It was fun seeing everyone on skype though! Miss you guys!
What cruel parents...
Definately worth a shot!
I love how my new luggage was being used before I even got it...but then again who can resist such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment