Eric turned 6 on September 2! The poor guy had never had a formal birthday party with friends! Shaun thought it would be fun to throw a surprise party for him with a few of his friends from church. We kept it simple...
Play time at Jumping Jax, a local inflatable jumping place...
SURPRISE!!!
Brittany and Tyler loved going down the slides!
Eric and Kaitlyn loved the zip line!
After some serious playing, we took the boys (and sisters) to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes (a.k.a. Souplantation)
They ate all they could eat...
And then some more...
Even Tyler got in on the "eating" thing...
Eric opened presents...
The boys posed for one final picture outside the restaurant...
And we called it a night!
What more could you ask for...Shaun and I quickly earned the title of the best parents Eric ever had. He couldn't have been happier. It was the easiest party I've ever thrown...
1 comment:
Poor little guy never had a birthday party!? What neglectful parents!! I guess you made up for it though. I miss this not-so-little-anymore tow-headed guy...Cant wait to see you guys in December and new little Gertrude!
Post a Comment