We spent 3 weeks in Camarillo, CA over Christmas.
One particularly beautiful day, we drove over to Ventura Harbor.
We took the kids into the Channel Islands Visitor Center.
Ashley loved looking at the fish in the tide pool display...Or, was it her reflection that she loved??
The view from the 3rd floor lookout was amazing!
I miss the ocean.
We also walked along the Harbor, admiring the boats, and posing for some fun pictures!


1 comment:
YAY for updates!!! That was SO fun to read all your new posts and see all the pictures!! CRAZY that Kaitlyn and Brittany both have braces now! LOVED your adorable valentine bags. Mom was telling me about them- but so much better to see the pictures! FUN ice skating pictures- you got some GREAT ones from the ice storm, but it definitely doesn't make me miss the snow! I got cold just reading about it! Looks like the kids loved it though! Tell the fam hello!!! Madi and Elle sure miss their cousins- they were just talking about your kids the other night. I'll have to let them get on your blog tomorrow!
Post a Comment