![]() |
| Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard |
Monday, December 3, 2007
BYU Football
We couldn't think of a better way to ring in the holiday season than to take the family to the BYU/San Diego State football game on December 1! The best thing about it was that BYU won! We actually had a lot of fun. Brittany and Kaitlyn got free T-Shirts from the cheerleaders at the pre-game tailgate party! We had seats way up high in the view level. Not very many people around us, which was really good with the kids. They didn't get into the game like Shaun did, so it was nice to have some space for them to play. The crowd was at least 2/3 BYU fans, which also made it fun! It poured just as we were pulling up into the stadium, but the rain stopped and we only felt a couple of sprinkles during the game. It was cold though, probably in the 50's. I know, I know, that isn't cold for a lot of you, but when we were in the 90's less than a month ago, that is COLD! This was Brittany's second game this season. She had a lot of fun, and would definately go again. Kaitlyn thought the game was too long, and wouldn't prefer to go again, although, I think we could easily change her mind. Eric had fun and said he would go to another game. I don't think he ever looked down at the players, but whatever! He is easy to please! Go Cougars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a GREAT game!! If only we still lived there....we totally would have been at that game with you guys!! looks like you had tons of fun!
PS. we had our first snowfall today!! Fun Fun Fun!!! It's really pretty- Madi loves it!! Only 3 weeks and 1 day until we get to see you guys!! Hope you're as EXCITED as we are!! :)
Tag...you're it!! Lindsay, read my blog to find out what you have to do now that you've been tagged. Have fun!! You have a few days until you guys leave for NY right?!?!?!
Anie,
My hard drive crashed on my laptop, so I don't have your blog address. Infact, I don't really remember any blog addresses! We leave for NY tomorrow! Can't wait. I'll be back blogging after my computer is up and running again. Thank goodness I backed up my pictures!
That looks like a lot of fun. We decided to stay warm and dry at home, since the weatherman was predicting light sprinkles and temps in the 70's. Brrrrrrrr!!!
BYU, BYU, BYU!
Lindsay, both Brynn and I have been tagged! We never passed the tag along - we are such poor sports. Have fun.
Post a Comment