It has been a really crazy month and I have so much to do, to catch up with my blog. The day after my last post, my hard drive crashed! The new hard drive arrived the day Shaun and I left for NYC for almost a week. We got home with a week and a half to go until Christmas! The kids and I spent a few days in Camarillo, helping my parents get ready for Christmas and the wedding reception. We came home just in time to finish our own preparations for Christmas and then went back to Camarillo 2 days after Christmas, for my sister's wedding. We came home in time for New Years and then left for Palm Springs for a couple of nights while Shaun worked out there. We forgot the camera on our Palm Springs trip, so all I will say about that is we had a really fun time and stayed in a really sweet place! Hopefully we can stay there again and document it next time! So, the next several posts may be out of order, but, I will do my best to get them all blogged so I don't have to play catch-up again...
On a side note, don't forget to back up your files! I fortuanetely had all of my pictures backed up on an external hard drive, but all of my other word and excel documents were not! You don't realize how important those files are until you lose them!
2 comments:
Awwwwww.....what a cute slide show!! I LOVE the pictures of the kids with grandma, especially the one of Eric giving her a hug! So precious!!
That was a great show - my favorite pics were the kids under the wedding dress and Eric riding the walker.
Post a Comment