Monday, February 18, 2008

Flipper

Shaun and I are headed to the Bahamas in just over 2 weeks and Brittany has a school assignment to build a display showing the habitat of none other than the penguin! You are probably wondering why I am writing this, well, to prepare for both big events, we decided to spend the day at Sea World. I will get to swim with dolphins while Shaun is in his meetings, so we practiced petting dolphins and feeding them little smelly fish and then we went over to the newly reopened Penguin Exhibit to learn all we could about penguins (not that their is much for me to learn! I pretty much know just about every important thing there is to know about penguins!) and get some great ideas on building the best ever penguin display. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to come back all year long!
Click to play Sea World
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a photobook - it's easy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsey,
It's Kirsten. You HAVE to invite me to your blog. No options! Mine is kkjjkent@blogspot.com
Can I add yours to my blog?
Happy Sunday

Delynn said...

Sea World is great. We loved it when we went with you guys awhile ago. Give a dolphin a kiss for me.
Good Luck on your project Brittany.

Brynn said...

Were the dolphins and penguins safe from you crazy sushi eating warriors?

Personally, I hope you and Shaun have a terrible trip and have to come home early since I can't go too.