I am working on my blog template. Hopefully I will be able to get it all figured out! Those codes are pretty tricky when you don't know what you are doing!
Love it, love it, love it! Blogging is so much fun and you are awesome at it. Don't let the others, who try to bring you down (MARY AND BRYNN), have any more to say. They should be banned from Punky Penguins unless they use more up-lifting words. Now I need a change.
4 comments:
And Lindsay, please fix the title so I don't have to read The Pukey Penguins across your cute kids' faces.
Come on Lindsay! I want to see your hot bikini bahama mama pics!
Love it, love it, love it! Blogging is so much fun and you are awesome at it. Don't let the others, who try to bring you down (MARY AND BRYNN), have any more to say. They should be banned from Punky Penguins unless they use more up-lifting words. Now I need a change.
I want to see some hot bahama bikini shots, also. I totally support the two piece, tiny weenie, bikini!!!
Post a Comment