Thursday, May 1, 2008

A little bit about me!

My sister tagged me a while ago, and I haven't taken the time to do it yet! I haven't posted in a long time so I thought to get me back into it, I would start with this alphabet tag! Read on...

A- attached or single: ATTACHED...One husband and 3 kids
B- best friend: Shaun
C- cake or pie: Angel food cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream on top!
D- day of choice: Friday. No homework and the start of the weekend
E- Essential item: Water...I can't live without it!
F- favorite color: My children would say it is pink because that is what girls like, but I would say red.
G- gummy bears or worms: Worms. Not the sour kind.
H- hometown: Murrieta
I- indulgence(s): It varies...right now it is fruit
J- January or July: July
K- kids: Yes
L- life is incomplete without: My husband and children, the Gospel, and friends
M- marriage date: 20 June 1998
N- number of siblings: 4- 2 sisters and 2 brothers
O- oranges or apples: Both! I have a case of oranges on my counter and a basket full of apples on the island right now!
P- phobias or fears: Something bad happening to one of my kids.
Q- quote(s): "Love is spoken here" We have it hanging by the kitchen table, hoping the kids will remember to speak kindly to eachother.
R- reason to smile: Eric likes to walk around the house telling me that I am the best!
S- season: We don't really have them here! Cold or Hot, I guess I choose hot! I love to go to the beach and pool.
T- tag five: I'm not tagging anyone. I am not really a fan of tags (they cause me to share my deepest feelings...and I am not really a deep person!) and the only reason I am doing this is for the letter U.
U- unknown fact about me: I am 13 weeks pregnant.
V- vegetarian or oppressor of animal: I eat meat, sparingly. I am not really the biggest fan of beef right now. Probably has something to do with the cow that Shaun's brother hit on I-15 near Cedar City and my current condition.
W- worst habit: Right now, it would be keeping the house clean. I am really struggling with that task.
X- x-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasound. Way better than the x-rays you get at the dentist office!
Y- your favorite food group: Mexican. That's a group of food, right???
Z- zodiac: Taurus

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Hooray! Keep 'em coming! I have lots of love and hugs to share. Bet the kids are excited. Can't wait to read everyone's reactions!!

Anie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! If it weren't 5am your time I'd be calling you right now!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Remember you were suppossed to give me a little heads up so we could have a kid the same age!! Come on Linds!! JK! We are SUPER excited for you guys! So your due date is....????? Oh, and I did love reading the rest of your tag as well! Not only do we have the same birthday, but almost half of your answers were exactally what I would answered too!! We really are sisters (in law)!!! :) Talk to you soon!!

Karley said...

I told you I knew it. Brandon and I just have the sixth sense about people! Wahoo! I bet that is why you like fruit a lot right now. COngrats guys, I knew it would happen after all your trips.

Mindi said...

Those Bahamas get you every time!!! They got our family about two and a half years ago, and oh my, I am not visiting the Bahamas ever AGAIN!

Unknown said...

ilove kids. oldest is fun. i cant wait until november. now i'm not the last birthday.

Brynn said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!! Linds - that is pretty awesome. And it's too late for me to call you and say congrats!

I guess you didn't blog about everything you did in the Bahamas!...

Can I tell my girls?

Terry Family said...

Mindi, Mary and Brynn, and anyone else who may be struggling with math...Shaun and I were in the Bahamas the beginning of March. The baby is due November 9. I believe that is only an 8 month difference! Nice try though! Yes Brynn, you can tell your girls!

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Ha Ha! So fun to read the string of comments and of course your good news! Congratulations!

Kents said...

Yeay! I wouldn't be blogging too much if I were 13 weeks pregnant, either. Great way to share the news. Hope you feel better soon!

Delynn said...

I can't believe it. There is nothing sweeter than a baby. I am so excited for you guys. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This baby is going to be very loved. I used to joke that Nicole isn't going to walk until she's 18 years old, well that actually might be the truth. We can't stop loving her enough to put on the floor. How will she ever learn?

Corinne Beede said...

I finally read it. Congrats again!