I just walked into Eric's room, and this is what I found! Kaitlyn, being the good big sister that she is, decided to help Eric pick an outfit, complete with the underwear! Hmmm...so many choices. Does this shirt go well with these shorts? Well, Eric, wanting to make his own decision decided to go with his own combination! He chose the navy blue pants and a t-shirt that was with part of another combo! As I have been typing this post, Eric has changed into outfit number 2 for the day (thanks Kaitlyn, big sister's know best)! He is now in shorts and a BYU t-shirt. Much better choice, it's a warm day!
5 comments:
Yes, definately, much better choice. In fact, Eric, you should wear that everyday...same underwear too!
I am going to send him a U of U shirt. Red would look much better on him. I think they have some nice red briefs with a cute letter U on them too. Oh wait, when Eric was a baby, he did spit up on Rob's U hat huh? Oh well.
I recognize all of those underoopers - did Eric steal those from my house?
Hey! So have I told you yet how EXCITED I am that you are having a BOY?!?! This is going to be so good for Eric (and Shaun)- to have some more boys in the house!! :) Eric is going to LOVE having a little pal to do boy stuff with!! Oh, and Madi wanted to tell her cousins hello!! She's missing them already!
That made me laugh. Watching Isaac with two big sisters is such a "kick". I love the big boy undies!
Post a Comment