Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's been a while...


My sister has informed me that I have a lot of blogging to do...Christmas, Cousins, Santa Barbara Zoo, Half Moon Bay trip, and their are probably more, I just can't think of them right now. So, I will try to catch up, someday, when the laundry is all washed and put away, the bathrooms are clean and the house is dusted, vacuumed and tidy. Well, maybe I won't ever blog again, but you get the idea, things are just a little busy around here. We are loving Tyler and really enjoying having a baby in our home again! Enjoy the picture!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok...so i appreciate that you updated your blog (finally!)...but i was hoping for some pictures that i hadnt already seen :D

oh, well! its still an adorable picture of tyler and kate! and i cant wait to see you all next weekend.

Aunt Fay said...

Good to hear from you again. I can imagine how busy you are, but please don't give up the blogging! I look forward to seeing the pictures of all the kids... it helps me feel part of your family. My love to all of you!

Rochelle said...

He is so sweet! What beautiful eyes he has.

JoMamma said...

I love to look at your blog. Don't give up on it. Cute pictures of the grandkids if I dare say so myself.

"Cooking and cleaning can wait 'til tomorrow but kids will grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs and dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

Love you Lindsay.