WOW! i cant believe he is 6 weeks old...he looks so much bigger and VERY cute it his little christmas out fit. i especially love the Ho Ho Ho!
What a doll. I, too, am a fan of the "Ho Ho Ho" bum.
Thanks for the blog invite!! It's fun to see pictures of your family. I am so curious to know more about your family's interest in penguins... Oh, BTW, I have a funny little video on my blog of Eric, Thor, Ryan Tibbits and Ryan.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW! i cant believe he is 6 weeks old...he looks so much bigger and VERY cute it his little christmas out fit. i especially love the Ho Ho Ho!
What a doll. I, too, am a fan of the "Ho Ho Ho" bum.
Thanks for the blog invite!! It's fun to see pictures of your family. I am so curious to know more about your family's interest in penguins... Oh, BTW, I have a funny little video on my blog of Eric, Thor, Ryan Tibbits and Ryan.
Post a Comment