Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dancing with the stars...

The girls finished off their ballet class with a couple of performances last week. The first performance was at the high school fashion show. They were the opening number. The rest of the show was quite a contrast to these cute little girls. Let's just say I am not ready for them to grow up! Then on Thursday, the girls had their big recital.

Their teacher, Elizabeth is graduating from high school in a couple of weeks. She is headed to BYU this summer. Brittany and Kaitlyn loved taking dance from her. We will miss her!


In the short time that they were in ballet, they learned a lot and really had a great time. I think we may take the summer off and then try our luck at a ballet studio this fall.

3 comments:

Anie said...

OK- these pictures are TOO CUTE!!!! I'm dying to get Madi into a little dance class. She has a dance video that she does almost every morning and loves it! The girls look SO grown up- especially Brittany (maybe it's just the make-up:). That last picture of Brittany is great! I LOVE that dress she is wearing? Where'd you get it? Do you think it comes in MY size?? :)

Jocelyn said...

The girls look so cute in their dance outfits! I wish I could have come down to watch them. They'll just have to give us a private performance when you come up in 2 weeks!! I cant wait :D

Brynn said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Maybe they can dance with my girls in the fall???