Looks like somebody's having fun with their new camera!!! :) This is such an ADORABLE picture! Ya, you definitely need to photoshop Tyler in there. I love the updated pics of your kids on the side of your blog too! Way to go Linds (I'm assuming you were the photographer)?!!! We miss you guys like CRAZY!!!
3 comments:
Looks like somebody's having fun with their new camera!!! :) This is such an ADORABLE picture! Ya, you definitely need to photoshop Tyler in there. I love the updated pics of your kids on the side of your blog too! Way to go Linds (I'm assuming you were the photographer)?!!! We miss you guys like CRAZY!!!
So who took the top one of the whole family?!?! LOVE lOVe LOVE it!!!!!!
Ya, maybe Tyler could be where the tree is so it could look like Eric was grabbing his head.
Post a Comment