Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Eric...2 months ago!



September 2 was the big day!  Eric, Tyler and I took a trip to Build a Bear to stuff Lincoln.  In case you were wondering, we now have 2 dogs named Lincoln.  I like one better than the other, but I'm not going to tell you which one I like better.  When Shaun got off work, we ventured into downtown Kansas City, MO.  This was our first trip to Crown Plaza (owned by Hallmark!).  Our realtor told us about Fritz.  A train restaurant like none other.  The food is a step BELOW McDonalds, but the trains make it way better!  You order your food from a phone at the table and a train delivers it to you !  Very fun for a 5, 6, or 9 year old! Crown Plaza is pretty quiet on a Wednesday night!  The stores were all closed when we finished dinner, but the fountain outside was all we needed!  Kansas City is known for its fountains.  I think they are mostly known for the pictures of the frozen ones!  I hope to not see them like that.  This fountain was a hit for Eric and Brittany.  Kaitlyn prefers to keep her clothes and shoes dry.  I can't believe my little boy is already 5!  Thanks for having a birthday, bud.  Even if we did have to celebrate in the apartment!

2 comments:

Karley said...

Hey, what is wrong with celebrating birthdays in apartments?

Steve and Rebecca said...

Oh, the fountains of Crown Plaza! Is that statue of the guy on the horse still there? I can't even remember who it is, but remember seeing it as a little girl.