Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall in Kansas

Shaun and I were in awe of the beautiful fall colors when we came home from Hawaii.  It almost made it great to be leaving the sun and beaches of Hawaii!  I had to get some pictures, so the kids and I braved the cold (50's) and had a little photo shoot.  They didn't enjoy it.  Eric didn't smile.  We had a second photo shoot the next day.  Not much better.







Can you tell the differences between photo shoot, Day 1 and photo shoot, Day 2?

7 comments:

Aunt Fay said...

Not really. But the kids are cute and the fall colors are great! Hmm... 50's is cold? I think you have some fun ahead of you.

Love ya!

Jocelyn said...

Bridge pictures were the second day...Eric's wearing the same jacket as Tyler in those ones :) I love the one with the kids holding hands...very cute. I cant believe how big Tyler is getting, he doesn't look like a little baby anymore. And Kaitlyn is getting very tall! Everyone looks so grown up...its been far to long since I've seen you guys. At least there's only a month left until we'll all be in California!

Steve and Rebecca said...

The one on the bridge is really cute! Whenever we do a family photo shoot, I am grateful for photo shop!!

Krista said...

They are all so cute! Is Tyler walking? He looks so big...which means Aleah is big too! So fun. Hope to see you guys sometime soon! :)

Anie said...

LOVE the pics! I can totally see the resemblance between Tyler and Madi (especially in that 2nd picture). Only one more month (and 9 days) until I finally get to meet Tyler (and hang out with you guys)! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Ya, we're a little excited! :)

Anie said...

Oh, and where's the picture of your house?!?! That was Spencer's response to your new posts! :)

Rochelle said...

Cloudy and sunny? Could those kids be any cuter???

p.s. I love your blog background. It's really cute!