Thursday, April 22, 2010

Walking...

Tyler finally decided that walking is better than crawling!  It only took him about 2 months from when he took his first steps to finally become a walker!  With his new found independence he has also decided he likes to climb.  I have found him on the kitchen table several times in the past couple of days.  He also wants to walk down the stairs.  Not so much of a fan of that one!  He hasn't fallen yet, but I am sure it is bound to happen soon! Tyler has also broadened his vocabulary in the past couple of weeks.  He now says, DAD, uh-oh, hat, dog, da-da (bye-bye).  He still refuses to say mom.  I have heard it a couple of times, but I think it is more of a deliberate thing than lack of ability to make that sound!  We love our little late bloomer!

2 comments:

Anie said...

Yay! Go Tyler! But I bet you'll be missing those days when he couldn't walk- especially now that he's climbing- yikes! Good luck with that! Can't wait to see you guys! What are dates you guys are going to be in CA this summer?

JoMamma said...

Oh, that is so cute. I love that little kid! Go Tyler, Go!!!