Yesterday we had 12 little girls come to our house for Kaitlyn's 7th birthday party. She chose a carnival theme this year, so I have been busy planning the fun the past few weeks. I am pretty sure the meteorologists in Kansas flunked weather forecasting. They very rarely get it right. Yesterday was one of those days. We had a 70% chance of rain and never even saw a rain drop! With crazy winds most of the week and heavy rain on Thursday, the "backyard" carnival became a "garage" carnival! It all worked out well, and was probably easier to contain the kids during the games, too! I'm struggling with getting the pictures in order of the party, but here are some of the many games they played. Brittany was a great help! She and a friend served popcorn, cotton candy, helped with set up of the games and ticket distribution!
The highlight of the party was the "Pie in the face" game! Shaun accepted the assignment as the target! The party goers, Brittany, Eric and I joined in the fun! He was a great sport and I think he secretly loved all of the whipped cream pies and cherries he got to eat!
2 comments:
What a fun party! I love it. I'll bet the kids had a great time. Kaitlyn is so lucky. Happy Birthday Kate. luv, gramma jo
Linds, can you come do parties for us too??? That looks so fun!
Post a Comment