Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dreaming

While it is -8 degrees outside, the kids have had the last 3 days off of school, and Shaun just went out of town for the weekend, I needed a little reminder that the snow will melt, and there will be days that I wish it were cooler.  Right now, I will just dream.
Here are some pics from our trip to Osage Beach last August.  This is at the Lake of the Ozarks.  We rented a pontoon boat for a half day and pulled the kids all over the lake on this tube.  They had a blast!  A thumbs up, meant go faster!  I don't know if Eric ever put his thumb down! The water was really warm, so we spent some time anchored in a little cove so the kids could swim in the lake.  It was a great little get away just before school started.







4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the post. Looks like lots of fun. Oh and you have to zoom in on the second picture of the kids on the tube...their expressions totally made my day!

Anie said...

Summer pics are my absolute favorite to look at during this time of the year. We're almost there right?!? I figure next month we should at least be having 50 and 60 degree days- totally doable!

JoMamma said...

Aaaah-here's to warm days gone by. May they return very soon. And those grandkids are so cute. (and I'm not prejudice, just truthful.)

Steve and Rebecca said...

I remember going to that lake when we lived there!!