Some of our favorite Tylerisms...
Praying - The kids have a hard time not laughing when he say's his extra short and sweet prayer, "Heavenly Father. Aaaa-Men!"
Singing - Maybe Shaun spent a little too much time with him after Ashley was born. Tyler loves to sing "Na Na Na Na Na...THUNDER" (AC DC)
"Girls to do the dishes...Girls. All I really want is Girls"
"Ice Ice Baby"
"Tomorrow, Tomorrow, only a day away" (This one is from watching Annie in my car!)
Balls - anything that has to do with throwing a ball makes him happy! While I type this, he is now looking at an Elmo book about balls. Pointing at them and saying "baseball, football, baskball, sockball" He is a lefty like his brother and has a really good throwing arm.
Ashley - Tyler loves his sister. He tells her to "stop crying" when she is sad. Loves to hold her, kiss her, and make sure that she is OK. I love to see how he lights up when he talks to her or holds her. I think they will be good little friends
Picky - He still doesn't eat much. The doctor ordered him to have "choc milk" every day. He loves his Carnation instant breakfast! I guess it is helping because I weighed him last week and he was 23 pounds! Up a pound from 2 months ago.
Helper - Tyler loves to set the table. He takes pride in putting the place mats and forks on the table and will get very upset if someone else does it first! Tyler spent a good 1/2 hour outside shoveling snow with me a couple of days ago. He likes to sing the clean up song and help pick up his toys.
Polite - Tyler is very good at saying Please and Thank You. He also will ask "OK Mommy?" if I sneeze or cough! He loves to kiss anything better and I think he really believes that a kiss can make anything better for him, too!
Tyler will do or say just about anything you ask him to do. Not always good! But guaranteed to put a smile on your face or make someone giggle!
Pacifier Free! - Tyler "lost" his paci last friday. I couldn't find it (or the other 2 that had been missing) at bedtime, so he went to bed with a few tears. The next day, he shed some more tears and asked for it, but we still hadn't found them and I didn't really want to give him one if we did find it. Now, a week later, he still asks about his paci, but doesn't cry when we put him down, and is much better off without one! (I did find two of them! There is still one missing. I am hoping that when it does appear, Tyler isn't the one who finds it!)
Sporting a new look...
Talking to Grandparents on the phone...
The boots...again...
Helping mom shovel the driveway...
What's yours is mine!




3 comments:
Thank for the fun information. No passi. Oh to bad! He is darling and looks more like Eric in these pictures. What a good boy.
I cant say that I would be out there shoveling snow with you...too cold! I miss his little singing voice. You should post some videos :) Give him (and the other kids) a big hug from Uncle Michael and Aunt Joci!
In that "sporting a new look" pic, Tyler looks so much like Eric! What a cutie!
Post a Comment