Tyler hasn't had any problem adjusting to a new baby in the house. In fact, I think he likes all of the new baby gear that he thinks are his, too!
It all started on day 2 in the hospital
The day we came home from the hospital, the kids were playing with baby dolls and he decided the doll playpen looked like a nice place to hang out!Hanging out in the car seat!
I think he likes the Bumbo more than Ashley! They were playing with sock monkeys that day on her sock monkey quilt.
Tyler kept playing while Ashley decided she was ready for a nap. Tyler was very kind to share his blanket with Ashley, because she is so kind to share her toys with him.
This isn't Ashley's baby, but Tyler has decided that it is his. He likes to put her paci in her mouth and his, and he has even tried nursing her!
We sold our exersaucer before we left California. So, Brittany took it upon herself to find Ashley the perfect one. Craigslist came thru, once again! I find Tyler in here quite often.
He really likes that Bumbo!
I have only caught him in the swing a couple of times. His 24lb body might be a little big for this...
I haven't had my camera handy when he has tried on her pants, snuggled with her pink blanket with the satin edge, and sucked on her paci. I'm happy to see that he is an involved older brother, wanting to experience just about everything his baby sister experiences!




1 comment:
HAHA! love that kid. He looks so happy in that last picture of him in the bumbo.
Post a Comment