Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flowbee

My younger brother, Spencer, discovered the As Seen on TV Flowbee in High School. I think a good friend of his had one. Well, the sheer genius of this invention has spread thru our family and friends. ERIC HAS NEVER BEEN TO A BARBER! Shaun has saved hundreds over the past few several years by cutting his own hair and Eric's too! The only thing I have to do is trim the back with another great As Seen on TV hair trimmer! The contraption hooks to vacuum cleaner hose, leaving no mess behind! The boys were cutting hair a couple of days ago and I couldn't resist a few pictures of my handsome Eric!




4 comments:

Spencer said...

I'm proud that through my influence and example, I have been able to save your family time and money, thereby increasing your overall quality of life. That's what I'm here for.

Anie said...

What CUTE pictures!! LOVE what you've done to your blog! I'm DYING to see pictures from your trip to the Bahamas though.....PLEASE POST SOON!! Sounds like you guys had an AMAZING time! WAY TO SHAUN for being so GREAT at what you do! :)

Mindi said...

I just spent 45.00 at toon cuts to made my boys look handsome - thanks for sharing the flowbee with all of us!!!

Brynn said...

Lins - your blog looks awesome! I can't stand it when someone else's blog looks better than mine.