Cruisin in my 5.0, with my rag top down so my hair can blow...
Shaun and I escaped the heat and beautiful vineyards of St. Helena, CA last Saturday and drove south, to Half Moon Bay, where we took my 96 year old Grandma for the ride of her life! I think she loved it! We did!
LOVE those pictures of Grandma!! How fun!! We need more details of your trip though! :) I'm assuming those details will be coming once things settle down- right!?! Can't wait to hear more!! I'll be getting caught on blogging soon too!
6 comments:
LOVE those pictures of Grandma!! How fun!! We need more details of your trip though! :) I'm assuming those details will be coming once things settle down- right!?! Can't wait to hear more!! I'll be getting caught on blogging soon too!
Great pictures! What a fun thing to do for her. She loved it and especially loved the attention. I'll share the blog with her tonight. Love you lots!
Super great pictures!
Time to update... your family pics are outdated now and I need to see more baby pics- post hospital garb!!! Hope you're doing well! Love you!
Oh Tyler is soooo cute! I just LOVE the pictures you've put on your blog. Oh wait a minute - PUT PICTURES ON YOUR BLOG!!!
Don't ya love how your widget says you have 3 days to go. Aren't you glad you don't?
Post a Comment