He is so tiny and adorable - I can't wait to meet him! He sure was born close to Penguin day...i think this bodes well that he will chose penguins over polar bears ;-)
I can't wait to meet him, also! It will be great to see all of you over Thanksgiving weekend. You have a beautiful family... thanks for including Uncle Bob and I!
7 comments:
He is so tiny and adorable - I can't wait to meet him! He sure was born close to Penguin day...i think this bodes well that he will chose penguins over polar bears ;-)
He's so adorable!
Yay! You are back!
Karley...I never went anywhere! :)
Congrats, Linds! I hope we will have some good news soon, too! I'm anxious to hold your little guy and meet him in person! Take care.
Mary is right, you checked out of the blogging world for a long time! So nice to have you back :).
Tyler is super cute, thanks for letting us stop by last week.
I can't wait to meet him, also! It will be great to see all of you over Thanksgiving weekend. You have a beautiful family... thanks for including Uncle Bob and I!
Post a Comment