We took our annual pictures in the front yard...
Even Eric joined in the camera madness!
Kaitlyn is so excited to be in Mrs. Romano's class! She was Brittany's kindergarten teacher.
Brittany's teacher is Mrs. Coy. We look forward to getting to know her and to a great 4th grade year with lots of A's!
Now if I can just get thru my pile of laundry, dirty bathrooms and floors and school paperwork, maybe I can get to blogging the rest of the busiest summer ever! It's great to finally be home and ready for a routine!
4 comments:
Girls - You look so cute! And your teachers and classrooms look super fun. Here's hoping you have a fantastic school year!
Can I come help you clean your house? I owe you big time after the teeter totter incident...
YEAH!!! Happy 1st Day of School!! Brittany and Kaitlyn, you look so pretty in your new outfits!! Eric looks a little bummed NOT to be starting school with the rest of the gang! :) Next year right?! We're excited to hear how much you love your new teachers and how much homework you're already getting!! We'll give you guys a call when we get home and get settled! I'm with you on being excited to get back to normal life and a SCHEDULE!!! I can hardly wait!
Congrats on the beginning of a new school year! Brittany and Kaitlyn, you both look so pretty. Eric, your time will come :) We love you guys!
Post a Comment