First he tried Eric's bed. He liked the bear paw sheets, but something wasn't quite right..
Next, He tried Kaitlyn's bed. She gave him a royal kiss in her fairy princess bed, but it still wasn't right...
Next, He tried Brittany's bed. She read him a really good book that made him tired, and he even liked the giant teddy bear that lay by His side, but something still wasn't just right...
Finally, He found his cradle and penguin and everything was just right! Now if only He would sleep in it all night!
7 comments:
YEAH!!! You updated!! Why didn't you tell me when I talked to you on the phone!?! I'm a little behind on checking! SUCH CUTE pictures!!!! Thank you for sharing!!! It's SO fun to see all these pictures of my newest little nephew!! What a DOLL!! Oh, and I forgot to have Spencer call you back. He said we bought our stroller on ebay for cheaper. But I think our model might be the more expensive one because it lays all the way back. Good Luck! Can't wait to see you guys! All these pictures make me so sad that we're not coming home for Christmas.
What a cute picture of Brittany and Tyler! He has already changed in his looks. He doesn't look so newborn. Can't wait to meet him!
My computer nearly crashed when I pulled up your page and it was new! OK maybe it was me crashing when I fell off my chair in total disbelief. I'm glad to see the Terry family lives on.
Hey! Love the pictures! But it's been a month and I'm sure he's changed so you should post more!! I'm sure you're keeping busy though, so no pressure! I hate being so far away, I miss out on so much! Are you guys coming to Camarillo anytime around Christmas? We're going to be there from Christmas Eve till Sunday the 28th. Then we head to Half Moon Bay by way of Monteray/Carmel for a day. We'd love to see you guys. How's Tyler doing? Still healthy and happy? Keep us posted! Love you all!
Oh! I forgot! Where are you finding your backgrounds? Super cute! I need to "fancify" my blog... it's boring!! I will take any tips you have for me!
Corinne,
Tyler is 3 weeks old in the bedtime pictures. I have some from his blessing and Thanksgiving that I will hopefully post soon! At the very top of my blog on the left of the header is the website that has the cute backgrounds. There are a ton to choose from. Good luck.
I think this is such a cute little story of pictures!
Post a Comment