a) My new favorite radio station...It plays Christmas Music 365 days a year
b) The number of poopy diapers I have changed since Tyler was born
c) The distance in miles from my house to my parents house
d) Eric's temperature, the day after he threw up on the kitchen floor of our Bishop's house.
e) The number of hours that Shaun is in Kansas City this week.
Good Luck! Stay tuned for the answer!
4 comments:
I already know this so I won't give it away, but I want to know how to change .6 of a diaper! Good luck with the rest of your week!
Karley,
I change fractions of diapers all of the time. Those are the ones where he fills the clean diaper before I have a chance to finish putting it on him. A diaper that has already been fastened on one side is approximately .6 of the way there!
I don't get it. Am I supposed to guess which of those is the right answer... to what question? Actually, they all make sense to me. However, your comment about the .6 of a diaper sounds just like your dad. You are your dad's daughter!
Linds-
I can relate all too well with the .6 diapers. Aleah is the Queen of those! In fact...we seem to have .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6, (and so on...) diapers! One of those "oh yah...I remember this..." moments to having a new baby in the house again.
Post a Comment