It took a phone call from Half Moon Bay, California, for me to look out the window and see SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! It's not like we weren't hoping for it, or at least the kids were, but we had only been home for an hour... I think if any of our neighbors didn't already know we were from California, they do now. Who runs around in 1/4 inch of snow at 7:30 at night? Well, here it is, the first snow picture of Kansas!
2 comments:
Hahaha...I was the same way! I still need to get a picture of me in the snow. But I'm not too worried, it will be here for a while :)
Haha! Guess I needed to check your blog to find the answer to my question! I remember being that giddy about snow in college! So fun! Although, I have to say- it is very different seeing pictures of your kids with winter coats on!
Post a Comment