Sunday, January 10, 2010
One Year
Tyler had a birthday. 2 months ago. In keeping with my habit of being about 2 months or more behind on my blog, I thought is was about time I document Tyler's birthday. I wish I could say he is always a sweet, adorable 1 year old. At his birthday, he was. Now, 2 months later, he isn't always sweet and adorable. He is one. Sometimes he lets his temper take over. It isn't pretty, if you are the victim of his strong pinches or fist fulls of hair that he is atempting to remove from your scalp. These are only small moments though, and for the most part, he is a pretty fun little man! Tyler loves his "sleepy" (blanket), is the best at giving big squeezes (when HE wants to), loves to say da da, he will only say mom when absolutely necessary, loves to play with the toys in the basement, is learning how to walk, (he has taken a few steps, but definately prefers crawling), adores his oldest sister, tolerates the other two, loves to eat, laughs at movies he watches in the car, and is a great addition to our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!!
Post a Comment