Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ba...th

Tyler saw his bottle of baby wash on the kitchen counter tonight and said "ba..!" He immediately started tugging on his clothes and pointing to his bath tub, the kitchen sink, which was filled with soapy water and dishes. Unfortunately for Tyler, bath wasn't on tonights agenda, although I feel a little bad that I didn't reward him for his amazing speech abilities! He loves his bath time in the kitchen sink. So do I, it's a back saver! I don't know what we will do when he grows out of that. Hopefully he will be ready for the shower by that point!


On another note, Tyler had a cold/fever late last week.  He hasn't really been himself for days becuase his two front teeth came in just days before that (He's not a vampire anymore!).  Well, I decided I should probably take him into the doctor today because he has been so cranky!  Sure enough, he has fluid in his ears and a raspy cough that needed an antibiotic to clear it up.  I was telling Shaun that tonight I saw a few glimpes of the old Tyler, and I was so excited!  He laughed while I was tickling him and getting him in his jammies tonight and he was even happy in his high chair for a couple of minutes today.  Huge improvement from the past week or more. Hopefully the antibiotic will kick in and he will be his old happy self in no time.  I miss that Tyler!

3 comments:

Karley said...

LOVING the red puffy vests on your boys! Very hansome.

Anie said...

SUch cute pics Lindsay! Love the top header pic and the new ones on the side. That really is a great picture of Eric! Good work! DId you get any of Tyler? I had a couple, but they weren't very focused so that's why I didn't send them. Hope Tyler's back to himself soon! I'm so sad we didn't have more time to hang out! We miss you guys! Hopefully we can make it out for a visit soon!!!

Rochelle said...

Ba :) That is so cute!!!