Sunday, January 24, 2010

Photo Shoot with Tyler


My sister in law, Anie, taught me some tricks with my camera while we were in California.  We took advantage of the small window of time that we had together, to snap some fun shots.  Now for the editing...She knows what she is doing, me, not so much!  I would really like to make Tyler's vest in the b/w picture red. I just don't have the patience right now to figure it out!  Tyler is a serious little guy.  He is always taking it in and thinking!  Hence, the serious expressions in most of his pictures! 

5 comments:

Krista said...

What a cutie. They grow up so fast!

Anie said...

I WISH I knew what I was doing!!! Thanks for the props though! :) I'm hoping to take a photography class next year- then I'd really have some stuff to share. I'm excited to get together again and play with our cameras! ONE day was definitely NOT enough!!!

Steve and Rebecca said...

I love the new pic at the top of your blog...so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

Brynn said...

Yes, please figure out how to make his vest red in that b&w pic. I can't figure out how to do it either!!! Grrrr. Oh well, Tyler looks so cute no matter what color he's in!

Rochelle said...

He is such a stud! So cute. p.s. you are a great photographer!!!