Thursday, November 15, 2007

Brittany's Baptism

I still find it hard to believe that my oldest is Baptized! It was a wonderful day! We enjoyed a very nice baptismal program... Brittany was the only child in our ward being baptized that day, so she got to plan out the entire program! She had her Grandmother's give the talks on Baptism and the Holy Ghost, Brittany and her Aunt Joci sang "I'm Trying to be like Jesus" and she and some of her friends sang "This is My Beloved Son" complete with sign language for the chorus! After the program, we came back to the house for lunch with our friends and family. It was a beautiful day, perfect for entertaining! After looking thru my pictures, I wish I had taken more! Brittany looked so beautiful! Thanks to all who drove great distances to be here, and for all the love and support you have shown Brittany and our family!
Brittany's Baptism
Slide shows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard

3 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Congratulations Brittany! What a beautiful day for you- I am sure you will always remember it. You looked beautiful in your pretty white dress, and the picture on the announcement was also very nice.

Anie said...

I love this slideshow! The music is so nice with it! I don't know what you're talking about that you didn't get many pictures. You got TONS of cute pictures! Brittany was beautiful. What a special day!!

Brynn said...

That was such a great day for all of us. Thanks Brittany for letting us share it with you. You were beautiful and I think my heart almost burst with happiness for you and your family!