For anyone who is not in Southern California this week, enjoying this great weather, we wish you were here! After you see this show, you will wish you were here too! So Cal or Die! Surfs Up Dude!
YEAH!! Finally an update and WOW- 3 entries all at one time! Quite impresssive. Such CUTE pictures! Wish we were there and could go to the beach with you guys. Let's hope the weather at Christmas is nice! I can't wait to take Madi to the beach for her first time!!
4 comments:
Too fun! I miss the beach and nice fall weather there- A LOT!
YEAH!! Finally an update and WOW- 3 entries all at one time! Quite impresssive. Such CUTE pictures! Wish we were there and could go to the beach with you guys. Let's hope the weather at Christmas is nice! I can't wait to take Madi to the beach for her first time!!
Your kids are growing up! They are so cute. I love the "smilebox" program you used! Hopefully we get to see you soon!
Hey Lins! That was such a cute movie! What a gorgeous day! We are spoiled.
Post a Comment