Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Terry's

This year we had my family at the house for Thanksgiving! Thankfully it wasn't like Thanksgiving at the Tapleton's (our favorite Thanksgiving book)! We are grateful for good food, good folks and good fun! We had a great day! I think Brittany has chosen her career path...Photography! She had a blast! Thanks Brittany for the many great pictures and the many pictures we can use for blackmail! Whenever I want candid pictures taken, I think I will give her the camera! Corinne and Morgan...don't hire that photographer for your wedding...we have a great one in the family, and the price is right!
Click to play Thanksgiving
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

4 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

I thoroughly enjoyed that! Loved the music, the shots, seeing all you guys having fun! Your turkey with bacon looked delicious! How fun to host a Thanksgiving and have so much family there! Miss you guys!

Terry Family said...

Mary, do you leave two seperate comments so I can see more pictures of you? Yes, that was Josh Groban. That song is on his Christmas CD. I think the CD is called Noel. We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

it must of ben fun
form
brittany
ok i was there. i took good picters.

Anie said...

Wow- I'm SHOCKED (but also very much delighted) at how quickly you posted this one!!! SOOOO fun to see pictures of the great Thanksgiving celebration! It looks like an important family was missing though! :) We missed you guys! Looks like you had TONS of fun! We can hardly wait to come visit- only a month and 2 days until we fly into LAX!! YEAH!