I know many of you have been anxiously awaiting a new post. Well I didn't want to take away from the ever so special Penguin Day Holiday...But alas, it is time we move on, or at least add a few more posts! Actually, we have been having so much fun, and taking so many pictures, it is just overwhelming thinking about blogging it all! I am going to stay up tonight until I get it done, and then we are going to stop having fun, or at least slow down a little so I don't have so much work to do!
3 comments:
Where do you get all these great ideas for displaying photos? Cool!
Looks like it was a fun and spooky Halloween. Uncle A. looked pretty good in his costume, too! :)
LOVE the costumes!! So, you and Shaun dressed up as what??? Brittany's painted face was scary!! I hardly recognized her.
Brittany's face was so crazy! I didn't even recognize that angel face. And a note on the song - what the heck?!?!?!? :)
Post a Comment