Sunday, January 6, 2008

New York City

Thanks Mom, for watching the kids while we had way too much fun in the Big Apple! Thanks "Uncle Teva Neuroscience" for picking up the tab! Oh, and thanks Shaun for working hard and being #1! Your pictures look great, but don't quit your day job because I can't wait for the next trip!
Click to play New+York+City
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

2 comments:

Anie said...

Great pictures!!!! I love Shaun's crown picture! Looks like you guys had TONS of fun!! Next time we'll have to come up and meet you guys for some fun in NY. When are you guys going to plan a family vacation in DC??? I know the kids are dying to come see all sights......oh, and we're dying to have to come visit!! :)

Brynn said...

Stop braggin about the greatest babysitting parents - we all know they were really left with Tacky.