Monday, February 23, 2009

Cooking School

Brittany and Kaitlyn had a little Valentines Pizza party with a few friends. I let them make their own pizza and decorate cookies. They did such a great job, Dominos Pizza and Little Ceasars should be glad that the kids aren't older...they would put them out of business!

4 comments:

J & K Davis said...

All the kids look so cute with their pizzas. They look really yummy.

Rochelle said...

You're such a good mom! It looks like everyone had a great time! It makes me want a pizza of me own.

Anie said...

HOW FUN!! What a great idea! I was totally wishing Madi was older so that we could have had done Valentine cookie decorating with all her little friends. All in due time I guess! :) I LOVE those picture collages you do!

I'm glad you liked my penguin videos! Can I just tell you what a killer it was for me to have come all the way to California and NOT get to see you guys!! I'd been trying to think of a way to make it happen and it just never worked out! Someday (hopefully soon) Spencer will have a good job and we'll be able to afford to fly again! We miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

ummm yummy! next time i come down the kids will have to teach me how to make pizzas so i can make some when i go to byu... i'll even bring my chefs coat and hat :D