As a mom of 2 girls with long hair, I really enjoy trying out new ways to style their hair. Kaitlyn usually lets me try out the new styles on her, but I was really excited to try this one out on Brittany too! Don't they look cute?
Ah... I remember the fun times with yours and Corinne's hair. I'm not sure if you or your girls are the cutest! I remember trying to do Jeremy and Spencer's, too. When will Eric and Tyler have long enough hair?
5 comments:
I didn't realize that Brittany's hair was that long! You two little Who's look super cute!
AWESOME!!! Do share your secret- Madi's in need of some new dos! :) Was it crazy hair day at school??
Ah... I remember the fun times with yours and Corinne's hair. I'm not sure if you or your girls are the cutest! I remember trying to do Jeremy and Spencer's, too. When will Eric and Tyler have long enough hair?
HAHA! AWesome. Coat hangers?
how do you do that?
Post a Comment