This is why we love living in Southern California...
We couldn't pass up 75 deg. weather and sunshine at the Oceanside beach! The kids and I went on Martin Luther King Day (Tyler's first time at the beach) and then we went again with Shaun, on Saturday. The water was too cold for me, but it didn't slow down my little beach bums who can't get enough of their favorite pastime, boogie boarding! Sadly, rain is in the forecast for this weekend.
Yeah!!! New POSTS!! Man, I wish I was there with you guys! Tyler is getting SO big! So, Madi and I are actually coming to California next week!!!!! My dad bought me a ticket with the conditions that I had to stay for two weeks! While it's really hard for me to leave Spencer, I couldn't pass it up!! SO, what are your plans for Presidents weekend?!?! YOu guys wanta drive up to Half Moon Bay?? :) I'm glad that at least I'll get to see Grandma, Aunt Fay and Uncle Bob for sure! Man, how I'd love to come hang out in Southern California! I'm crossing my fingers for GORGEOUS weather while I'm home!! Thanks for posting all these cute pictures!!!!!
Steph and I totally need to come take advantage of that beautiful weather.. and the beach!! Thanks for the invite to your blog.... we don't have a blog yet.... just facebook. It was so nice to see you guys out here!! We had so much fun hanging out with you and visiting!! Maybe we can come visit sometime when school isn't pressing on us so much! Someday! They says the third and fourth years of dental school aren't as bad. So we will have to make some time! Have a wonderful week! Love, Seth and Stephanie Winterton
4 comments:
You'd think it was June...ahhh! California! What fun. We do love the fabulous weather. See you in a couple of days. Hooray!
Yeah!!! New POSTS!! Man, I wish I was there with you guys! Tyler is getting SO big! So, Madi and I are actually coming to California next week!!!!! My dad bought me a ticket with the conditions that I had to stay for two weeks! While it's really hard for me to leave Spencer, I couldn't pass it up!! SO, what are your plans for Presidents weekend?!?! YOu guys wanta drive up to Half Moon Bay?? :) I'm glad that at least I'll get to see Grandma, Aunt Fay and Uncle Bob for sure! Man, how I'd love to come hang out in Southern California! I'm crossing my fingers for GORGEOUS weather while I'm home!! Thanks for posting all these cute pictures!!!!!
Amen to your post!
Steph and I totally need to come take advantage of that beautiful weather.. and the beach!!
Thanks for the invite to your blog.... we don't have a blog yet.... just facebook. It was so nice to see you guys out here!! We had so much fun hanging out with you and visiting!! Maybe we can come visit sometime when school isn't pressing on us so much! Someday! They says the third and fourth years of dental school aren't as bad. So we will have to make some time!
Have a wonderful week!
Love,
Seth and Stephanie Winterton
Post a Comment