
Tyler is now 5 months old. I took him in for a check up yesterday. He is 15lbs 8oz, and 28 inches long! He is in the 50th percentile for his weight and 90th for height. No wonder all of his clothes seem to be short on him now! He still spits up a lot, has an infectious smile, is adored and loved (sometimes too much) by his siblings, loves his baby swing and also the one at the park, loves to put anything and everything in his mouth, likes to play with his baby gym toys, does not conform to any sort of schedule for nap times, blows raspberries with his tongue and lips, and melts my heart everytime he smiles at me or pouts!
2 comments:
What a BIG boy!! He is growing up WAY too fast and I haven't even met him yet (sniff sniff)!!! This seriously breaks my heart- that I don't even know my own nephew! I don't even want to think about how old he's gonna be by the time I DO finally meet him!!! So I guess for now, just keep posing LOTS of pictures! He's ADORABLE!!!! He's like a mini Eric! Did Eric look just like him as a baby? I can't tell you how much Spencer and I want to come and visit right now!!!
I love this picture! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment