This is amazing! I don't know how boys do it, I think they play so hard during the day that they could sleep all night hanging from their ankles and get a good nights sleep, what do you think? :)
That is too funny!! I don't get how kids sleep in such crazy positions?? Ryan is the worst...I could NEVER sleep with him. He tosses and turns and talks in his sleep. I feel bad for whoever he marrys...maybe he'll out grow it by then hopefully.
3 comments:
AWESOME!!!!!!
This is amazing! I don't know how boys do it, I think they play so hard during the day that they could sleep all night hanging from their ankles and get a good nights sleep, what do you think? :)
That is too funny!! I don't get how kids sleep in such crazy positions?? Ryan is the worst...I could NEVER sleep with him. He tosses and turns and talks in his sleep. I feel bad for whoever he marrys...maybe he'll out grow it by then hopefully.
Post a Comment