Who set the table?? The knife on the left side??? I know mom taught you better than that!! hehe! Couldn't resist! And aren't the green eggs supposed to be with ham??? I'm so confused! Happy St. Patty's Day! What's for dinner?
I was SO going to make that for breakfast! But then Spencer was the party pooper and said he didn't care what we had. Figured I wouldn't put the effort into something that neither he nor Madi were going to care about! I bet your kids LOVED it!!!
2 comments:
Who set the table?? The knife on the left side??? I know mom taught you better than that!! hehe! Couldn't resist! And aren't the green eggs supposed to be with ham??? I'm so confused! Happy St. Patty's Day! What's for dinner?
I was SO going to make that for breakfast! But then Spencer was the party pooper and said he didn't care what we had. Figured I wouldn't put the effort into something that neither he nor Madi were going to care about! I bet your kids LOVED it!!!
Post a Comment