Thursday, March 12, 2009

Roommates

It's official, Tyler has graduated from his cradle and is now sharing a room with Eric. If it were up to me, Tyler would still be sleeping in his cradle! As it is, he has spent more time in the cradle than any of the other kids. Besides waking up twice during the night, I think Tyler liked the extra space! Eric was so excited to wake up to a roommate this morning, that he couldn't resist climbing into the crib with Tyler. (Whether he was awake or asleep will never be determined...He was happy though!)

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Very cute pictures! how do you put them in that format?

Brynn said...

that is sooooooo sweet!!!

Aunt Fay said...

Ah... brothers! Everyone should have at least one. I can tell that Eric and Tyler are going to be great brothers!

Anie said...

SO CUTE!!! Stacie was telling me what a cutie Tyler is and I guess Scott says he's quite the spitter upper! :) I wanna come visit!!!!!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Yeah for roommates we love!!