Friday, October 12, 2007

Brittany's 8th Birthday

4 comments:

Mindi said...

Happy Birthday Brittany -

You are a beautiful 8 yr old and now I cannot wait to see you get baptized.

Let's have a party - Next Sunday
: at church
: in class
: lots of treats
: and a present from meeeee!!!

I love you - Sis Durst

Brynn said...

Happy B-day Brittany! We are so excited that you can go to Achievement days with Whitney now. Your b-day looks like it was a lot of fun and very yummy too.

Aunt Fay said...

Woo Hoo! You're 8 years old! Yeah! I hope I can make it to your baptism and bring Uncle Bob and GG with me. If not, know we will be thinking of you.

Happy Birthday!
Aunt Fay

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Cool blog! Thanks for inviting me on. It is neat to see what all you have been up to in the past while. Can't believe Brittany is 8 now! Your kids have sure grown! Hope to read more -especially about your family's first baptism! That will be awesome.

Love your all time favorite cousin ;),
Sybrina
stewartship.blogspot.com