Wednesday, October 10, 2007

St. George Marathon






Shaun ran his 4th St. George Marathon on October 6th. He beat his time by a lot and had a great run! Thanks Nick for recording this! I get way too anxious and excited...any video or pictures I take of the marathon don't ever turn out! Way to go Shaun...26.2 miles in 3hrs 48min!

4 comments:

Mindi said...

No more running!!!! I am not a believer in this horrible sport and the torture you inflict on your body. Let's all join together and sing songs while holding hands, your body will thank me the next day! Congrats on the speedy time and accomplishing the unbearable task (in my opinion) on running way too many miles!!!

Terry Family said...

Mindi,
Why can't I see the video that I put on of Shaun running? When I look at the preview, it is there. I need help!

Brynn said...

I agree with Mindi - I even hate running around after my kids! PS - I can't see the video either. Mindi, what's up with that?

Aunt Fay said...

Atta boy, Shaun! Way to go! I'm always amazed at people who actually have more to their goal in a marathon than just finishing and still being alive (especially the next day!). You're great! Congratulations!

Love,
Aunt Fay

PS: Great blog, Lindsay!