Shaun pulled out the Halloween costume boxes tonight. It didn't take the kids long to try them all on... even the ones they wore a couple of years ago, or more! We will reveal the final choices on October 31!
Lindsay, I just posted my comment and realized that I had two (probably more) spelling errors. I am such a loser and soooo embarrassed. Delete it for me and then I will think up something else! PLEASE!
That video was AWESOME! Great job Lindsay! OK - so you did delete Mindi's comment? Don't let her boss you around like that! What the heck was the spandex thing anyway? And Eric looks hilarious with the wigs!
LOVED the slide show!! Can't wait to see what they finally decide to be on Halloween night. I love the hair on Eric- at first I thought it was Kaitlyn! How fun! I really wish Madi was old enough to go trick or treating. I'm sad not to be getting any candy this year!!
7 comments:
Lindsay, I just posted my comment and realized that I had two (probably more) spelling errors. I am such a loser and soooo embarrassed. Delete it for me and then I will think up something else! PLEASE!
Eric... I don't reccommend the spotted spandex costume... it's a little too risque for you!!!
Hilarious! Nicely done and great ending!
Sybrina
That video was AWESOME! Great job Lindsay! OK - so you did delete Mindi's comment? Don't let her boss you around like that! What the heck was the spandex thing anyway? And Eric looks hilarious with the wigs!
Thank you Lindsay. You are a true friend, not at all like my sister Brynn, who hangs me out to dry just to get a good laugh.
LOVED the slide show!! Can't wait to see what they finally decide to be on Halloween night. I love the hair on Eric- at first I thought it was Kaitlyn! How fun! I really wish Madi was old enough to go trick or treating. I'm sad not to be getting any candy this year!!
Post a Comment