Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kaitlyn Started School!



Kaitlyn went to her first day of preschool on Monday! She has her school at a local elementary school! She loves being "big" like her sister! She is so excited to carry a backpack and to have homework! Hopefully she doesn't lose this "excitement" for a long time! Brittany lost her excitement for school shortly after kindergarten started! Kaitlyn goes twice a week! Eric and I are enjoying our Mommy and Son time together! Today we went shopping! He keeps asking me when will he be big and get to go to school! They grow up way too fast!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Homework? She can come over to my house and work on Mason's homework everyday. He would love someone to finish it for him (I will even give her an after school snack).

Brynn said...

When was it that we became older than the teachers? Every time I see another cute, young one (girl or boy) I think "am I really that old?"

Kaitlyn better not be having more fun than she had at my house having "school."

Terry Family said...

Brynn, are you calling me old?