Monday, March 17, 2008
Bahamas
Shaun and I returned home from Paradise Island in the Bahamas about a week ago. (Sorry I haven't posted sooner, I had a 600+ page book to read once I got home and it has taken a while to get out of vacation mode!) As you can tell by the many picture, we had a great time and absolutely loved the Atlantis Resort. We can't wait to go back!
(This is my first time using Picassa, I don't know why some of the pictures cut part of us off, but the glass artwork is more interesting than our faces so I guess it is OK. Maybe I will figure it out someday!)
Bahama higlights...
Shaun works for the best pharmaceatical company...Thanks Teva for sending us!
Lots of time for me to relax, and some time for Shaun to relax too!
Not so "Lazy" river, complete with rapids and rides!
Sunshine,...lots of it!
Conch fritters and lots of other great food! Check out the picture of the Conch, maybe not as appetizing after seeing the conch alive!
Aquariums and all sorts of other great displays of sea life
Reading the second book of the Vampire books by Stephanie Meyers (I can't remember what it is called)
Swimming with the dolphins...unfortunately Shaun was in a meeting that morning and didn't get to join me.
Waterslides!
Sailing on an America's Cup sail boat. I got to steer the boat for one of the timed trials.
Clay Walker concert on the beach. He is a great entertainer and loves to sing all sorts of music styles for us
The awards meeting on Thursday was an exciting one...Lets just say Shaun had a great 2007!
Never worrying about our kids...they love spending time in Camarillo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
You guys have all the luck. It looks so fun and beautiful. Good Job!
Love, mom terry
Okay - spill the beans!!! What did Shaun win for being the best sales rep in the world for Teva. The suspense is killing me!!! - another bunch of trips, a million dollar raise, a new car, a rolex watch...I will wait patiently till you post the scoop.
-And you look just like a dolphin trainer and a local bahama mama.
so you're hooked on the vampire books too! you're going to hate the ending of the 3RD one, it leaves you waiting for the
4th...which unfortunately doesn't come out until fall 2008 :(
it was fun having the kids here when you were gone and i cant wait to see you all at easter!!!
What a fun trip!! Love all the pictures! I especially love the one of you and Makai! We gotta plan a trip for all of us to go on together- maybe a cruise or something....and AFTER Spencer finishes law school, when we're actually making some money! :)
Congratulations again to Shaun for having such an AMAZING YEAR!! I'm sure he couldn't have done it without his AMAZING wife though!! :) Love you guys!
Wow! Your trip looks like a lot of fun. Relaxing, great food, and dolphins, you can't get any better that that
Hello Linds!! New Post please! I know you guys had a great Easter and Spring Break!! I'm sure you took lots of cute pictures! We want to see them!! We miss you guys! :)
Conch fritters? That's gross, even before seeing the picture of a conch! Did you try to eat the dolphins too?!?!?!?
Post a Comment