Monday, March 31, 2008

Third Grade animal project


As a family, we spent a lot of time helping Brittany with her animal project. I think I alluded to in an earlier post that the animal Brittany chose was the PENGUIN! She wrote an amazing report in school (we will have to compare it to my amazing report that I wrote about penguins when I was in second grade!) and her homework was to build a pretty neat habitat for the penguins. We had a great time working together, melting Styrofoam to make ice bergs and using the nail gun to fasten the wood for the sides of her exhibit! Way to go Brittany, you rock...and so do PENGUINS!

2 comments:

Aunt Fay said...

Looks great, Brittany! I would love to see your report... (Psst..I bet it is better than your mom's! Did you check your speling?)
Love you all!

Mindi said...

NO NO NO - Tigers rule!