Monday, March 31, 2008

Jump Rope for Heart


Brittany's elementary school has a Jump Rope for Heart fundraiser and jump rope activity each year on the last day of school before spring break. Being the responsible parents we are, this year was her first time ever participating in the event! Shaun's annual sales meeting usually falls during that week or we can't wait to hit the road on our amazing spring break adventure with the kids, so Brittany has been jump rope deprived...until this year! In honor of her Principal, Terry Olson, who passed away from an infection following open heart surgery, earlier this year, the school put forth their best and jumped to their hearts content!

3 comments:

Anie said...

Go Brittany!! I also did "Jump Rope for Heart" when I was in elementary school! Glad to hear that you got to participate this year! Way to go on some good jump roping!! :)

Brynn said...

Jump roping is BAD for the heart. Whenever I jump rope, my heart doesn't feel so good.

Corinne Beede said...

Linds, do you think that pancake recipe would work for Waffles? I bought buttermilk thinking it was a waffle recipe. Not that pancakes are bad, but there's just something about waffles... Mmmm... plus, Morgan got me a waffle iron like the one Mom, Tanna, and I think you, have- that cool professional one that turns them... Anyway, just let me know what you think! Love you!